We believe in providing the kind of environment and influences that encourage all children to become creative, independent, responsible, self-directed adults who can make decisions for themselves.
- We Believe:
- The home is the most important factor in a child’s development. We will always strive to support the family in order to promote the healthy development of children and parents.
- The dignity and worth of each child and the family unit is important.
- That loving, trusting, and respecting each child makes that child capable of loving, trusting and respecting others.
- Each child should be guided towards developing a positive self-image.
- It is important to meet each child’s needs for physical, social, emotional and intellectual growth.
- Children deserve a nurturing, save and happy environment that promotes their natural curiosity and desire to learn.
- Children deserve to have teachers who are capable and caring and whose values enable them to be excellent role models.
Recognizing that children grow in predictable stages, we treat each child as an individual, working from the level each child has attained and moving forward a step at a time. We model a “love of learning,” by allowing children to experience their own stage of development and by helping them to feel success without pressure.